CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Main Character Armor

Here are the steps that I took to make the main character for a video game that I and a small group of people are making. The game takes place in an abandoned space ship, so he requires power armor. The model took 40+ hours to make.

First step to making him was the concept art. Below is a quick sketch I drew as a reference to help create it.



Next stepwas to scan the sketch into my computer and then doing a quick color-in using photoshop.


Then finally the last step was making the model. Here is a picture of the model complete except for the hands (my colleges were not sure whether it would be better to attach the hands later with weapons or not, so we left it blank until we decide). Also is included is a helmet I made for him.

0 comments: